Ministries & Schedule
- 11 AM & 6:30 PM on Sundays
- Traditional music and strong gospel preaching to encourage believers and invite unbelievers to come to Christ.
- Periodic Children’s Church on Sunday mornings (age 4 to 3rd grade)
- 9:30 AM
- Classes for every age to further their knowledge and walk with God. This is a form of discipleship to encourage and develop one another.
- 6:25-7:30 at Viking Middle School, for kids K - 6th grade
- “Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed” (2 Tim. 2:15). AWANA is a program for helping children hear and understand the gospel, and gain a thorough knowledge of the Word.
- 7 - 8:30 PM at Viking Middle School
- Helping teens come to Christ and grow in grace. Bible instruction and fun activities.
A periodic event focusing on world missions, as well as a time to meet missionaries and rejoice in what God is doing through their work.
The Sonshine Ministry
A monthly newsletter with encouraging Bible studies written by our assistant pastor, Walter Olsen.
The ministry of Camp Chetek has helped and encouraged a large percentage of our church family.